nama saya naiza
Thursday, September 15, 2005
  Maybe Tomorrow
I have finally submitted the first draft of my thesis yesterday.. It feels awkward when you woke up in the morning (well for me.. tak la morning sangat) then you realized you have nothing to do.. of course I still have something to do.. but.. I dont feel the need to rush or worry about anything..

Last night I watched 3 movies.. almost 3 of them.. the first one was Crash.. I like that movie.. makes me realized that sometimes bad things might happen to the good guys.. and bad guys left unharmed.. and sometimes we didnt get the effect of doing bad things but other people might get affected by it.. worse.. we didnt even notice it.. and I just hate it when you have to owe someone for saving your life.. and that someone was the one that you hate the most.. whom you know to be the person who humiliated you and worse who took your pride away.. And it is pretty amazing how a little child could have such a strong faith (I cried when it comes to this part.. sabo je la).. All in all.. Its a nice movie to watch..

oh well.. got an email from my supervisor just now and he has corrected the first three chapters of my thesis.. huhu.. looks like I have a lot of things to do now.. anyways.. I would like to blog a little more

After watching Crash with Suri.. I went down to the lounge and wanted to get Wicker Park DVD from Amir.. then I joined Din who is watching a movie about Bruce Lee.. well we didnt really watched that movie.. we were laughing at it.. tapi sampai abih jugak citer tu.. buduh la citer ituh.. hero die over..

Then Din tukar channel and theres The Mexican showing on hmm.. was it on Five? its already started halfway.. I've watched this movie long time ago and I can still watch it now because I love this movie!! Brad Pitt is so comel!.. Amir and Din bosan mendengar ayat itu sepanjang cerita.. haha.. sorry guys... Pitt and Julia Robert.. sangat comel.. one thing that I could remember from that movie..

Q: When two people love each other but they could not stand of living together, when will there be time when enough is enough?

A: Never

Cant remember the exact words but.. Sweet kan?? hehe.. suka suka suka suka...

Now.. my third movie... well of course Wicker Park.. I like this one too.. Josh Hartnett comel juge.. hehe.. Its a good set up.. finally.. by the end of the story.. everything falls into places.. why this.. and why that.. well I never knew anyone who would do anything for love.. for love to someone that doesnt even know he/she existed..

One thing for sure.. I love the songs featured in Crash and Wicker Park.. yang bestnye.. both movies have a common song.. Maybe Tomorrow by Stereophonics... suka la lagu tu.. nanti nak carik.. skarang saya nak kena buat pembetulan kat my report.. jumpa lagi di lain hari dan waktu..

 
Comments:
Tai Chi la pulak.. hish
 
Blogs expand learning outside of classroom
Blogging began as a way for Internet users to communicate with each other through an online journal.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a swimming pool chemicals site/blog. It pretty much covers
swimming pool chemicals related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
wah ini sudah lebeyy
 
yeay.. spam no more...
 
aku nak spam apa eh ?? wakakakakaka
 
huhu.. senangnye dalam hati ye dah siap thesis.. aku ni bila lagi la tak tau...
 
yeps, read some comments about the movie crash jugak.
among other thing ppl mention is that the bad guys aren't totally bad and the good guys are not perfect either.
 
aku ingat quote tuh, tapik aku tak ingat from what movie....movie ape eh?
 
sarah.. berusahalaahhh ~~ (pinjam ayat orang tu.. huhu)

sayang.. haah kan.. sejahat2 orang sure ada gak benda yang baik pasal die.. and betul la.. nobody's perfect..

owwe.. tu citer the mexican tu la.. huhu.. best kan :x :x
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kota Damansara, Malaysia
Me Read
Sayang @ Sex, Blood and The Lies I tell Myself
Azidot Bucuk @ B.L.O.G
Cpah @ ++ a silence i cant ignore ++
Runiz @ Its Runiz life
Im @ just hold on~~To feel is to know deeply
Sarah @ the disturbed mind of queserasera
Naf @ What are days for?
Syimi @ White Coffee and Books
Amir @ To think about it...
Itique @ Me thinking aloud!
Eyzza @ Dramatic... I'm a Dreamer
Maizu @ BEGINS A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY
Kam @ Kita Adalah Insan Menumpang Atas Dunia...


Archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / May 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / December 2009 / October 2010 /


Free counter and web stats


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]